By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions of use in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions at any point of use, you should stop using our website. Please note, once you register with our website, we will ask you to clearly agree to these terms and conditions of use.
Licence to use website:
We own the intellectual property rights in this website and other material on the website.
You personally may view, download and print pages from this website for your own personal purposes, but you must not:
(1) Republish any material or content from this website
(2) Duplicate, reproduce, modify or exploit material on this website for a business purpose
(3) Knowingly or intentionally restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website
(4) Knowingly or intentionally post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability.
Limitations of Liability:
(1) to the extent that the website and the information provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
(2) we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
(3) we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
(4) we will not be liable for any loss / damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
You agree to indemnify and hold Radiance and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Radiance arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the United Kingdom and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom courts.
We reserve the right to revise our terms and conditions from time-to-time. The updated terms conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the new update.
Credit Card Details:
Radiance will never ask for Credit Card details, please do not enter it on any of the forms on in this website.